As natural gas production rapidly increases across the U.S., its associated pollution has reached the stage where it is contaminating essential life support systems – water, air, and soil – and causing harm to the health of humans, wildlife, domestic animals, and vegetation. This project was designed to explore the health effects of products and chemicals used in drilling, fracturing (frac’ing, or stimulation), recovery and delivery of natural gas. It provides a glimpse at the pattern(s) of possible health hazards posed by the chemicals being used…
Oil or Gas Well Problem?
Call your local fire department AND contact the ODNR! For contact information click here.
NEW TO FRACKING?START HERE:
- Healthy Homes: Re-Framing Fracking Impacts
- The elephant in the room that smells like natural gas
- Corporate State Attempts to Choke Off Citizens’ Initiatives
- Donald Trump Wants to Drown the World in Oil
- Pipeline 150 miles from Dakota Access protests leaks 176,000 gallons
- EPA reverses course on fracking safety
- Army Corps Denies Easement For Dakota Access Pipeline Facebook Twitter Google+ Email
- How to Protect the Future Under President Trump: Interview With the Leader of the Standing Rock Sioux
- Doctors call for state ban on drilling and fracking
- BREAKING: Yale Study Finds Fracking Linked to Cancer-Causing Chemicals
Grunder / Teeter Unitization
FaCT – Faith Communities Together for a Sustainable Future
NEXT MEETING: March 2017. Exact Date, Place, and Time to be determined. Watch this space.
Click on the Green Tree above to go to the FaCT web page for more details.
List of the Harmed as of October 2, 2014
Proud EcoWatch Collaborator
Read the latest grassroots environmental news from EcoWatch
EcoWatch – Uniting the Voice of the Grassroots Environmental Movement!
Natural Gas and Climate Change
Dr. Anthony Ingraffea
WELL WATER TESTING
For baseline and follow-up water well testing, be sure to use only Ohio EPA-Certified labs. For a Comprehensive Certified Lab List, click on the photo above. Be sure that you order Tier III testing.
Help Neogap Grow!
PayPal coming soon!
Neogap Yard Signs!
18” x 24” available. Donation $7
Large mini-billboards 3’ x 5’ available. Donation $40.
Click here to contact us
Help us get the word out to people throughout your community, by contributing to a billboard. Please contact us!
Prof. Jacobson's Amazing Plan
Prof. Mark Jacobson