Oil or Gas Well Problem?
Call your local fire department AND contact the ODNR! For contact information click here.
NEW TO FRACKING?START HERE:
- Residents voice concern at Wheeling meetings Topics include zoning requests, GreenHunter site plan review
- How fracking companies exploit Amish farmers
- Illinois Citizens Issue Call for National Fracking Abolition
- Can we learn from our past mistakes?— The Under-Reported Story of a Pipeline Leak that Should Give Ohioans Pause as We Face Big/Oil Gas Midstream Infrastructure Development
- German experts: Fracking is unnecessary and risky
- Wheeling Jesuit Professor urges city ro reject Greenhunter’s application
- NEOGAP Notes Spin Aspect of ODNR Natural Gas Production Report
- Eco-group is opposing proposed Ohio gas pipeline
- Proposed Natural Gas Pipeline through Ohio Raises Grave Concern
- Thousands of gas leaks under Boston and San Francisco
FaCT – Faith Communities Together for Frac Awareness
Plans for our net meeting are pending. Please watch this space for future announcements.
List of the Harmed
Proud EcoWatch Collaborator
Read the latest grassroots environmental news from EcoWatch
EcoWatch – Uniting the Voice of the Grassroots Environmental Movement!
Natural Gas and Climate Change
Dr. Anthony Ingraffea
Moms Clean Air Fore
Get the Facts on Natural Gas and Air Pollution
WELL WATER TESTING
For baseline and follow-up water well testing, be sure to use only Ohio EPA-Certified labs. For a Comprehensive Certified Lab List, click on the photo above. Be sure that you order Tier III testing.
Help Neogap Grow!
If you wish to make a donation, please send checks to:
PO Box 128
Gates Mills, OH 44040
PayPal coming soon!
Neogap Yard Signs!
18” x 24” available. Donation $7
Large mini-billboards 3’ x 5’ available. Donation $40.
Click here to contact us
Help us get the word out to people throughout your community, by contributing to a billboard. Please contact us!